In Sweden, people celebrate their lunch breaks partying! Yes. It’s true. That may be unusual for you but not for Swedish! After having lunch, Swedish hit the dance floor for a total of 60 minutes! The idea behind this unusual culture is scientific & makes perfect sense. Dancing exercise & distraction make people more enthusiastic… Continue reading How Swedish Spend Their Lunch Breaks Will Surprise You!
For those who don’t know about listicle – ‘A listicle is an article in form of a list (List + Article)’! We all like those articles where content is divided with numbered or bullet points, but why? Well, when you know the path you are going to walk, you feel comfortable! In listicles, big chunk… Continue reading Why Do You Like Articles In Listicle Form?
New York is well known densely populated city & with millions of visitors exploring The Big Apple, dealing with Empire State’s garbage is definitely a daunting task! New Yorkers produce 12,000 tons of waste every day. To take it out of the city, diesel trucks carry garbage out of NYC 78 lac times each year.… Continue reading New York’s Unique Scent Issue!
Yes, study proves that people who wear glasses are more intelligent! Research involving 3 lacs people found a positive relation between overall intelligence & wearing glasses. Glasses here mean actual computer glasses & not fake glasses. Using fake glasses to look smart or intelligent can be considered as a shameful & dishonest practice. Should you… Continue reading Is Wearing Glasses A Sign Of Intelligence?
In India, about 78% of the freshwater supplies are used for irrigation in agriculture despite the fact that only 47% of the cultivated area is irrigated! Yes, 78%! It’s just remaining 22% water supply that fulfills India’s other water needs! 1 k.g of rice grown in states like Punjab & Haryana needs about 5000 litres… Continue reading Mind-boggling facts about Water-use In Indian Agriculture!
India’s crush on cricket is well known to the world! Apart from good performance of Indian cricketers on the field, it is the result of India’s love for cricket that Indian cricketers fill the top 5 positions in the list of highest paid cricketers! Mahendra Singh Dhoni is first with total earning of $ 26.5… Continue reading Top 5 Of The World’s Highest Paid Cricketers Are Indians! Know Who They Are!
It’s United States of America! With 8,133.5 tons of gold bullion, USA tops the chart of largest gold reserves. Germany is second-largest gold-holder with 3,372 tons of gold, International Monetary Fund or IMF (which represent a group of 189 countries) grabbed 3rd position with 2,814 tons of gold! Italy has 4th position with 2,451 tons… Continue reading Who Owns Most Of The World’s Gold?
First & foremost fact is that perfection doesn’t exist. Perfection means a particular thing is at its best and no change needed. It implies an end to innovation & improvement & change, which can’t happen as we all know the only thing which is constant is change. Innovation & invention are ongoing processes and all… Continue reading Why Perfection Is Always Imperfect?
The World’s Richest 1% control almost 50% of world’s wealth! Isn’t it shocking? Let’s go further. The richest 8 people have wealth equal to something like 3.8+ billion of the world’s poorest. 80% of the world’s wealth is owned by 20% of the people and 80% of the people have just 20% of the world’s wealth!… Continue reading Some ‘Hard To Digest’ Facts About World’s Wealth!
Indianapolis is the least expensive city to own a pet dog with just $19 being the average cost of pet day care & average insurance cost per month of $31.5. Further cost of living index is just 90.4 which is much lower as compared to other American cities. This makes Indianapolis the most affordable city… Continue reading Least Expensive City To Own A Pet Dog?
Some people care their dog more than themselves but owning a dog can be a costly affair in costly cities. Company of a dog doesn’t come for free and the cost of having a pet dog can run in thousands of dollars per month. In the list of Most Expensive cities to own a pet,… Continue reading Most Expensive City To Own A Pet?